1. A woman being driven around in a stretch Hummer limo in Ohio, stopped at a coat store. She said she won the lottery and would pay everybody's bill up to $500. It was a hoax and her lie started a riot.
2. UPMC Horizon Hospital is having a book fair in the lobby on October 15 and 16 from 8 am to 4 pm.
3. Marc Jones shot a 200 pound, 8 point buck!
4. A mudslide covers a whole basketball court up to the backboard of the hoops in California.
5. Cleveland Browns are not looking to trade Brady Quinn, because he is their starting quarterback. Their second string, Anderson hasn't been playing very well.
6. A dog is missing from Greenville. A reward is being offered for $1,800. It's a silver-gold Yorkie Terrier.
7. Reynolds High School had their homecoming last weekend.
8. A picture of Legal's ATA Black Belt Academy showed this year's state champions.
9. Greenville Water Authority is planning to raise the water prices by 3%.
10. Pymatuning plans a bulk trash, leaf pickup starting next Monday.
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer